- Paris, France - January 31st, 2011ESPCI ParisTech
- Paris, France - February 1st, 2011
A two-day conference will be held at ESPCI ParisTech and at the Institut Curie (Paris, France) to celebrate both the centennial of the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry awarded to Marie Sklodowska Curie and the International Year of Chemistry (IYC 2011).
The conference is free of charge and open to everyone, however the number of attendees is limited. Please confirm your registration (click here or pictures above) as soon as possible, as first come first served. If you intend to present a poster, confirm it quickly, as the same limitations apply.Organizing Commitee:
- Pr J. Cossy (France)
- Pr J. Jurczak (Poland)
- Pr M. Chmielewski (Poland)
- Dr S. Arseniyadis (France)
- Dr D. Gomez Pardo (France)
- Dr F. Hugon (France)
- Dr C. A. Maryanoff (Johnson&Johnson, USA) "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in Convergent Technologies: How Are They Chosen?"
- Pr M. Malacria (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France) "Title to be announced"
- Dr A. Bombrum (Merck-Serono, Switzerland) "An adventure of medicinal chemists: finding novel pyridopyrimidines to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis"
- Pr J. Skarzewski (Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland) "Cinchona alcaloids : new organocatalysts and ligands"
- Pr J. Frelek (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland) "Utilization of the CD spectroscopy for structure elucidation of optically active compounds"
- Pr V. Gouverneur (Oxford University, UK) "Recent Advances in 18F-Radiochemistry for Positron Emission Tomography"
- Pr M. Chrzanowska (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland) "Asymmetric addition of carbon nucleophiles to imines as a method for the synthesis of heterocyclic amines, including isoquinoline alcaloids"
- Pr Y. Landais (Université Bordeaux 1, France) "Free-radical functionalization of olefins"
- Pr Z. Czarnocki (University of Warsaw, Poland) "Stereoselective synthesis of selected heterocyclic compounds of pharmalogical importance"
- Pr C. Najera (University of Alicante, Spain) "Silver versus Gold complexes as catalysts in organic synthesis"
- Pr D. Gryko (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland) "Conjugation of protoprophyrin IX with vitamin B12 – Novel approach towards NO free activators of sGC enzyme"
- Dr V. Vidal (ENSCP, France) "Asymmetric transition-metal catalyzed reactions: from laboratory scale to scale up development"
- Pr M. Potrzebowski (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland) "New applications of solid state NMR spectroscopy in structural studies of organic and bioorganic compounds"
- Dr J. L. Parrain (Université Paul Cézanne, France) "New synthetic routes towards natural spirolactones"
- Dr A. Wojtkielewicz (University of Bialystok, Poland) "Cross-metathesis reactions of natural polyenes"
- Dr N. Blanchard (Université de Mulhouse, France) "Total synthesis of mycolactones A/B, toxins of the Buruli ulcer - Insights into the structure/activity relationships"
- Dr J. Walkowiak (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland) "Fluoro enamines as versatile reagents for fluorine transfer and introduction of CF3- containing building blocks"
- Dr G. Masson (CNRS, France) "Enantioselective Aza-Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction: Key Role of Achiral Additive"
- Dr A. Kajetanowicz (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland) "Synthesis of substituted tetrahydrofurans via reactions of γ-halocarbanions"
- Dr C. Dumas (Isotopen, Switzerland) "Manufacturing of Radiopharmaceuticals, a time challenge"
- Dr H. Boiteux (Waters, France) "Benefits of SFC for Organic Synthesis"
- Dr R. Rodriguez (Cambridge University, UK) "Small Molecule for Big Medicine"
- Dr F. Gagosz (CNRS, France) "Development of Gold (I)-catalyzed Reactions for Organic Synthesis"
- Dr S. Hillebrand (Bayer CropScience, Germany) "Syntheses of Fungicidal Natural Products – A Crop Protection Perspective"
- Dr P. Gloanec (Servier, France) "Title to be announced"
- Dr A. Vincent-Salomon (Institut Curie, France)